Amendment to bar Nebraska kids from church camps grabs national attention

Discussion in 'Religion' started by JoeNation, Feb 12, 2023.

1. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN All I can do is shake my head....

Have you ever seen the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire"?

charley likes this.
  2. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

@JoeNation

You keep posting new stuff while ignoring old requests to answer questions about your old posts. You also refuse to defend the lies you have posted. I'm trying to have a discussion with a thinking adult rather than whatever you are. I feel like I'm trying to play chess with a monkey!

@JoeNation, You CLAIM TO HAVE WATCHED THE SOTU. I'm calling you out.
    Biden said "Let's finish the job!" several times. What are all the "Jobs" he wants to finish?

Is Joe Biden a liar?

What is the definition of an “Oath?”

So Theodore, why don't you tell all of us two things your parents told you about interacting with the police that is no longer valid.

PLEASE NOTE: Tthe avatar of our most prolific, notable member here,@JoeNation is a lie! Let me prove it:

@JoeNation PLEASE GIVE THE MEMBERS HERE AN EXAMPLE OF AN ACT OF TREASON BY THE GOP IN THE LAST TWENTY YEARS.

3. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

As is usual, you and your like-minded cohort are refusing to see the situation as it really is. Nobody had the idea to ban kids from church camps etc., until someone had the idea to ban children from drag shows. You continue to see the reverse of the reality of the situation because you can't see the pure logic behind what this young legislator is proposing.

All she is demonstrating is the total folly behind the prejudice she sees written into the law. If we're going to write a law against children seeing people in costumes because it makes some snowflakes feel icky, then we should also ban children from situations where they are potentially sexually abused.

I shouldn't have to explain the obvious here but then again....

4. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Why would sexual deviants want to ban children from the location that provides a target rich environment for the deviants?

Yes, I stated deviants...as in Catholic Priests, and HOLY ROLLER Representatives with unusual wanger gratification needs?

And then responsible parents started noticing abnormal behavior in their children after such "wholesome" encounters, and here we are.

5. What U ignore

JoeNation, posted: "I shouldn't have to explain the obvious here but then again...."

Exactly! What is obvious is you enjoy posting in a discussion forum and then after something you post is challenged you move on.

6. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

So, we should ban children from music lessons, from art lessons, from the drama club, from daycare centers, from summer camp, from local sports . . . from school?

My point? Kids are potentially sexually abused in far too many situations. The church is definitely complicit in the damage done, but the church is not the boogieman.

Sexual predators are the boogieman, and they permeate our society . . . no, they permeate all of humankind. The church looks like the worst offender only because it is a house of morality, and thus became the most extreme, most sensational of liberal targets. But know this . . . even if every one of the clergy and influential parishioners is a sexual predator, they are far outnumbered by those not so connected to the church.

This legislator has no business promoting deviants parading in front of such impressionable young minds . . . especially before having matured beyond puberty, let alone before approaching that stage of life.

You can't explain the obvious to us, because you don't recognize the obvious . . . that the implantation of sexual options in the minds of ever-younger children increases the likelihood that they will ascribe their normal socio-sexual insecurities to the wrong cause. Worse yet, that they might opt for a permanent "fix" which may ruin their lives long before they can even comprehend the permanence of such a decision.

Your perspective is akin to that of the dinner guest who knows the family dog is not welcome to beg at the dinner table, so he / she intentionally "accidentally" drops food on the floor.

You think it is okay to tell other people how their children should be raised. You're a meddler . . . a busybody.

I wish you progressives would be satisfied with enjoying yourselves within your own jerk-circle, and stop trying to expand it so aggressively.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
  7. justafarmer

justafarmer Well-Known Member

8. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

Unfortunately, schools are a hunting ground for abusers. They use many different tactics to lure child victims. Some feel as though drag queen shows are a tactic used to groom children to accept (or join in) a certain lifestyle they may otherwise be indisposed to accept.

Personally, I believe that exposure to this type of “performance art” should be kept from little children until they’re older.

It’s time that teachers are held accountable for their actions. Cameras should be in every classroom and should be available to be seen live from any parent’s computer throughout the day. If a teacher deviates from the curriculum, he or she should receive disciplinary action including termination.

Our country must immediately recognize that we have a severe problem in our educational system not only with teachers who are giving bad instruction to our students, but are abusing them sexually and physically.

Nothing is more important than our children.

toughcoins likes this.
  9. toughcoins

I hate to break it to you, MD, but the LEFT doesn't view these changes as experimental . . . they believed them to be permanent from the very beginning. They don't believe in testing an idea to validate it. They recklessly go all-in, thinking that because they dominate the educational system, that they are necessarily the most capable of making good decisions. How arrogant they are . . . and consequently misguided.

CoinOKC and Mopar Dude like this.
  10. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

I live in the heart of conservative country so fortunately my kids are somewhat shielded from this new "progressive" virus that is spreading faster than Covid..... But even at that, my girl is twelve and like any twelve year old is all about being among her friends. For years my house was alive with two, three of four girls doing what girls do and we always had girls spending the weekend.... This year suddenly all that stopped so I asked my girl what happened to all her friends. She looked at me sort of sheepishly and said they wanted to be "more than friends" and she didn't want that in her life..... Now where the hell do you suppose twelve year old girls assimilate this thought process from?... It's all anybody hears about from any source of media you turn to!! Oh yeah, this little progressive experiment is going gangbusters.

11. toughcoins

This blurring-of-the-lines mentality that Progressivism has brought to America is nothing but destructive.

12. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

I really don't understand the issue. Can she not just say no and still hang out with them? It's nothing new by the way, I recall in the early 2000's everyone in middle school having a "bisexual" phase, especially the girls It didn't last for most.

13. justafarmer

And here you have hit upon the real issue.

charley likes this.
  14. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

"But just in case I'm wrong, I won't bother telling you what I believe that issue is."

Lame.

15. charley

charley Well-Known Member

It is Nap Time. But before you go to sleep, give Mom that sticky gooey sock under your pillow, to wash. You have used it repeatedly , based on your Posts, long past any normal acceptable level.

What U ignore likes this.
  16. What U ignore

JoeNation, replied: "Lame."

If any member here is "lame" it is this "Most Memorable" little poster. He knows "lame."

I know "lame" also. It pertains to any non-engaging, ignorant, person who posts lies and nonsense to crap all over and disrespect other members.

By his example here and failure to answer ANY direct questions to defend the crap he posts, this member is certifiably a VERY LAME poster.

@JoeNation, You CLAIM TO HAVE WATCHED THE SOTU. I'm calling you out.
    Biden said "Let's finish the job!" several times. What are all the "Jobs" he wants to finish?

Is Joe Biden a liar?

What is the definition of an “Oath?”

The avatar of our most prolific, notable member here,@JoeNation is a lie! Let me prove it:

@JoeNation PLEASE GIVE THE MEMBERS HERE AN EXAMPLE OF AN ACT OF TREASON BY THE GOP IN THE LAST TWENTY YEARS.

There are none so lame as those who cannot engage in an intelligent discussion.

17. justafarmer

It all depends on which side of caution one chooses to err. Until the age of a State's legal consent - I prefer the side nature has chosen.

toughcoins likes this.
  18. toughcoins

Simply-stated, and to the point.

Funny that those who claim to be so aligned with Mother Nature are also so at odds with her . . . I guess walking the talk just ain't what it used to be.

What U ignore likes this.
  19. What U ignore

BEST ANSWER NOMINATION! Unfortunately, any :confused: old, ignorant, language challenged, lame members around here will not understand what you wrote.

20. toughcoins

Give them at least a little credit . . . it's not that they don't understand . . . it's that they don't want to.

CoinOKC likes this.