But by all means, let's ban drag queens at story time

Discussion in 'Religion' started by JoeNation, Apr 5, 2023.

1. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

@JoeNation,asked for a name that describes what is wrong with one of the members. I'd like to answer that easy question. He actually is a MEMORABLE :cool: MEMBER!

That's because u
    nlike you Chin Chin, that member seems to be respectful; is not a coward; engages in debate; has his own opinions and does not nneed to post opinions copied from others; is informed and not politically ignorant; and believes in a supreme being that gives him a moral code for his life.

CoinOKC likes this.
  2. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

upload_2023-5-14_21-35-46.jpeg

It’s called tryintunnerstanthlibberspective

What U ignore, CoinOKC and Profiler like this.
  3. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

And they are not fond of you either so get your lame azz out of public and go hide yourself instead, eh? You pomp[us self righteous azzwhipewhole.

4. freshmeat

As soon as you are willing to grant reciprocity.

5. freshmeat

No kid has ever been killed that way. Except in your mind where language skills are not rampant. You can't have a logical argument if you don't comprehend the ground rules. Can't make up terms to suit your lameness. You fail as you wallow in your non sequitur. I wouldn't be surprised if your descendants ( if you have any) are fond of euthanasia.

6. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

I think you might mean biology. Mother Nature is a personification of nature that doesn't really exist except as allegory. And isn't survival of the fittest the biological concept of fitness defined as reproductive success? As biological beings, are we not also nature taking its course? After all, if you're already humping evolutionary theory, why exclude human biological practices?

What U ignore likes this.
  7. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

JoeNation, posted: "I think you might mean biology. Mother Nature is a personification of nature that doesn't really exist except as allegory. And isn't survival of the fittest the biological concept of fitness defined as reproductive success? As biological beings, are we not also nature taking its course? After all, if you're already humping evolutionary theory, why exclude human biological practices?

O.M.G! What gives? Little Joey's liberal educated teacher is using his computer to write somthing that actually makes sense. Joe, go to bed and let her keep posting for you. I gave her a like! What is her name?

8. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

There's little wrong with my language skills. The only thing standing in the way of you agreeing with me is your suppression of reality in favor of what you want the world to become, the reason for which I will never understand.

CoinOKC likes this.
  9. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

I bet that felt good, didn’t it? Funny how some can grow a spine while hiding behind the veil of an ambiguous internet persona.

toughcoins and CoinOKC like this.