Earthquake in Japan

Discussion in 'World Events' started by angie828, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Whew! Now I feel better!

2. tomcorona

tomcorona Anti republican truther

Others certainly will too...despite the vicious that register republican.

3. katsung47

katsung47 Well-Known Member

Not every, but quite some. I think that's the result Pentagon got unprecedentary budget in recent years and could spend much on weather alteration. As for killing, it's still a stupid conclusion. To your logic, Pentagon would give up all traditional weapon because they have HAARP?

--------------

Quote, "New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami
    Ethan A. Huff,
    Natural News
    June 10, 2011

Recent data released by Dimitar Ouzounov and colleagues from the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland highlights some strange atmospheric anomalies over Japan just days before the massive earthquake and tsunami struck on March 11. Seemingly inexplicable and rapid heating of the ionosphere directly above the epicenter reached a maximum only three days prior to the quake, according to satellite observations, suggesting that directed energy emitted from transmitters used in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) may have been responsible for inducing the quake.

Published in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) publication Technology Review, the findings are presented alongside a different theory called Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling, which hypothesizes that the heating in the ionosphere may have been caused by the impending earthquake as the fault line released radioactive radon. This theory, of course, is not actually proven, but is instead presented as a possible explanation for the presence of the high-density electrons and emitted infrared radiation that was observed.

Another explanation for this strange heating — and one that, upon analysis, seems much more likely — is that it was an indication that concentrated energy was used to induce the earthquake, and not the other way around. Numerous credible reports and scientific observations reveal that HAARP technology is fully capable of being used as a scalar weapon, meaning it can emit strong electromagnetic pulse bombs that can alter weather or trigger seismic fault lines.

Evidence that HAARP is not only capable of inducing earthquakes, but that it appears to have been used on Japan

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

4. tomcorona

Looking more and more like HAARP was instituted on Japan, sad to say.

5. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

If you look into it, you'll see that Japan manufactures some of the components of HAARP. And it's likely some Japanese citizens work there too.

6. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Uh, no it isn't. You clowns wanna believe some made up theory over the guys at MIT, the only thing you have accomplished is to appear extremely foolish. But that is nothing new for you conspiracy nutjobs.

7. tomcorona

Not much new for you either, as you accept everything that comes your way "officially".
    Question nothing. Accept all. Nope. Certainly nothing new there either.

8. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Officially? Last time I checked, the boys at MIT are not covert agents for the government. I believe the people who know what they are talking about, not crackpots with paranoid delusions.

9. Stujoe

Stujoe Well-Known Member

Please confine discussion of this disgusting conspiracy lifestyle to your own homes. Have you no morals. I dont want the children exposed to this God Hates Conspiracy Theorists.

10. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

lol

11. tomcorona

Morals? Oh...you mean like endorsing the gay lifestyle? Man loving man...anally. That IS what they do for pleasure you know. You're cool with children being exposed to men on men pleasure, so, I don't know why you aren't cool with conspiracy theorists. You're cool with the fecal opening of a man being loved by another man, so, hey, chill out.

12. craig a

craig a New Member

Man you are really obsessed with gays. I bet your favorite movie is that 1979 Bob Fosse film with Roy Scheider, ''All That Jizz''.

13. Stujoe

Stujoe Well-Known Member

He really should discuss his male anal obsessions with his psychoanalyst.

14. tomcorona

Huh...well, that's one opinion. Mine would be that the people that engage in anal obsession because it excites them, are the ones needing.....something. Those that approve of the behavior possibly as well.

15. tomcorona

Was that a gay movie? What was the story line?

16. Stujoe

Stujoe Well-Known Member

Let me guess...'Something' like gassing 'em and shoving the bodies in an oven, maybe?

17. tomcorona

No...incorrect. Maybe something like.....their own legally recognized, but different, life union. Celebrated, legal, but not the same as traditional marriage (because it isn't traditional).

18. Stujoe

Stujoe Well-Known Member

moved to other thread...

19. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

OK guy's enough confine your gay fantasies to one thread, this one is about the Earthquake in Japan

20. craig a

craig a New Member

Dont you know? The gays started that earthquake.