Good Ol' Americana

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by IQless1, Dec 9, 2015.

1. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Indeed. Ha, ha!, as it were.

Fool. :rolleyes:

2. IQless1
    Blah

An inquiry: What was you intent, by posting this? :confused:

3. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

Oh, so now I am a douche, huh??? Then, what does that make you for going to some hole in the wall bar and getting drunk? At least, I don't hang out in bars getting drunk.

4. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Okay, guy! I was willing to be nice to you, and extend an olive branch out of sympathy, but now I realize you are genuinely nothing more than just your typical low class jerk, regardless of whatever problems afflict you.

CoinOKC likes this.
  5. IQless1
    Blah

You lie.

6. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Why don't you do something productive and enlighten us with your "foresight", or are you just pretending? I suspect the later, or worse yet, maybe you are the one lying here.

7. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

I have found him to be nearly impossible to keep on topic and/or just spewing random insults.

Daniel Jones likes this.
  8. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

I wonder if his mother is/was proud of him? I suspect not, unless she is just as much a bottom feeder as he.

9. IQless1
    Blah

Spoken like a true monster.

...skippy. :rolleyes:

10. IQless1
    Blah

Your opinion. Given that you are a chronic liar, your opinion isn't convincing, except to fools and your lying associates here, dick.

11. rlm's cents
    Hot

@Daniel Jones See what I mean?

Daniel Jones likes this.
  12. IQless1
    Blah

"See what I mean?", as expressed in the mannerism above, is an attempt to misdirect a person's perception to one that is "negative" of the subject.

To the foolish, it works. The mere mention of such an accusation is enough to convince the gullible that the subject is unworthy of consideration. Non-cents is an expert at such malicious behavior.

13. IQless1
    Blah

Still, of all the miscreants that compose the politically republican-side of this this site, non-cents was the only person to actually abide by the rules and indeed posted Americana-related media.

That said, he isn't to be trusted in relationship to his political ideology. He doesn't approach a subject from a neutral point-of-view, one that permits an honest environment for discussion.

Instead, he uses subterfuge, an intentional misrepresentation of facts. The intention is to conceal facts through misdirection. It's a truly despicable nature within his psyche that permits this atrocious behavior.

Yet, it works. The gullible are easily corrupted by such misinformation, and in that way, the republican party has become a monster, one that people like non-cents helped create and continue to defend.

Atrocious. Despicable. Malicious.

In my opinion. ;)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  14. IQless1
    Blah

Your turn, boy. ":rolleyes:"

15. IQless1
    Blah

I've highlighted the phrase above (in bold) to remind you that this is a thread about "Americana"...and not a place for you to accuse me of what you yourself are doing.

Kid. ":rolleyes:"

16. IQless1
    Blah

No seriously, it's your turn, dick. :rolleyes:

17. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Does anybody like you? Based on the attitude you express here, I doubt it.

CoinOKC likes this.
  18. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

I was trying to stay on subject when asking you about your experience singing in that bar until your response to me was rude insults, so you are just as guilty of sabotaging your own thread.

19. rlm's cents
    Hot

And that is what I run into every time I try to have a serious discussion.

20. IQless1
    Blah

:rolleyes:...beautiful idiots aside, more Americana:

[​IMG]