Has anyone heard the story of Sergeant Bowe Robert Bergdahl?

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by PTD, Oct 21, 2012.

1. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

You are an absolute, pathetic partisan idiot! I don't believe for a minute BO made this swap out of some sense of loyalty to the troops & neither do you. If that were the case the trade would have been made years ago. This is just another instance of shameful political opportunism draped in patriotism on behalf of the radical far left.

2 people like this.
  2. JoeNation
    Cheerful

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Fortunately for the rest of us, the things YOU believe have little to do with reality. What ironclad logic you have there. How did you come to that conclusion? Been watching more of those fictitious action movies again? What a total Goomba!

3. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

You're such an idiot. If you can't post a cogent response, try keeping silent.

Where did you come up with this "black guy in the White House" crap? You're on such a tangent, you might as well be talking about the man in the moon.

Yes, we do have a tradition of not leaving our fighting men behind. I'm not saying we don't! All I said was that if this guy turns out to be a deserter (and I'm not saying he is), then the mood of the country will change against him. Right now, we just don't know enough about the situation. However, I'll say this.... IF (and that's a very big IF) this guy was a deserter and our leaders knew it, but they traded five killers for him, then I will be very, very pissed off. You should be, too. So will a lot of people. Just sayin'.

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Couple of points here guy's :)
    This man will be a mine of intel on those who held him for 5 years now that might well prove to be very valuable to the US.
    With the way the US has managed to target leaders of the Taliban recently and take them out with drones how long do you think it might be before they take these 5 out if the need arises?

And finally regardless of his status what would you prefer seeing a US Soldier return alive at the cost of 5 of the enemy, or seeing a vid of them taking his head of his shoulders with a sword?

5. David

Too bad BO didn't apply the same courtesy to pur people in Benghazi!

6. JoeNation
    Cheerful

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Battlefield? Hardly. Left behind? Hardly? Keep trying though. Your fellow Righties seem to have dug themselves quite a hole this time trying to politicize another "Good for America, bad for the GOP" moment.

7. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Same enemy! Why is Benghazi any different?

2 people like this.
  8. David

I'll bet the Americans killed in Benghazi (if they had survived) would disagree with you that the scene wasn't a battlefield. And the was you apply "left behind" is a bit questionable...is "left to die" more agreeable to you?

2 people like this.