Idiotic Laws

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by IQless1, Oct 10, 2012.

1. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

btw all, sorry for putting all these laws in quotes. I realized the mistake after I shut the computer down.

Never mind...was able to edit 'em all. ;)

2. IQless1
    Blah

I know someone who loves garlic cloves. It can get pretty nasty. You wouldn't want the seat next to her. You might prefer to sit next to the druggie or even the gang member on a bus, or whoever is closest to an open window. :oops:

3. IQless1
    Blah

lol...good one...

That damn former Democrat Governor of ours, Jennifer Granholm, pushed through a smoking ban a few years back for virtually everywhere, including bars.

I mentioned to a friend, in a bar before the ban took effect, that I wasn't coming to drink or play pool or rock anymore because of it. He was shocked. He couldn't understand why. You know how cold it gets here, and the hell if I'm going to run in and out of the bar all night, OR quit smoking. There is a stupid provision that will allow smoking....if one wall is removed. Brrrrrrrrrr

In the last couple of years, the Veterans around here were threatened with legal action for smoking at the Legions. The law won, of course.

Parks are the latest target. It's illegal to smoke in any public space now.

I dropped my boss off at the airport a while back. He had me wait outside while he confirmed his departure stuff, so I sat outside and lit a cigarette. It took me a couple of puffs to realize what I was doing might be illegal. I kept puffing, and no one complained, no one came out to try to stop me. It would have been interesting if they had though...they may have even made a federal case over it, literally. :eek:

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

I like to eat raw garlic :D

5. IQless1
    Blah

LOL...so there's more than one of you people! Ayeeeeee! :eek:

But please, not on your trip! ...though, on second thought, it will "clear the way" for you to take pics, what with all those people scrambling to get out of the way of that breath! :D

2 people like this.