Maddy McCann

Discussion in 'World Events' started by atlantic, Nov 20, 2007.

1. timesjoke

timesjoke Progressive Killer

But you are ignoring that the same Metodo 3 claimed they would have maddy home by Christmas and knew where she was.

At what point do we start to distrust what these guys are saying?

Also consider how convient it is to have a "similar" abduction in the area, maybe too convient? Possibly staged to have similarities?

These days, there is no limit what you can do with a lot of money behind you.

2. atlantic

atlantic Big Time BS

That was a rather bold claim for them to make without producing any results.

The Ramsay's had money and it didn't help them.

3. jhony5

jhony5 Big Time BS'er

I would think it wise to distrust them already. After having made claims that I have yet to see substantiated. Taking any pertinent information to the police and keeping it tightly under wraps would seem the proper thing to do. Not divulging wild claims to the Associated Press.

I think that is a bit much of a stretch. It is a fact that there was another kidnapping. However, this does not suggest that the two cases must be related. We have far too many kidnappings here in the states every year. Very few are related, if any are at all.

4. timesjoke

timesjoke Progressive Killer

This is why I believe they are nothing more then a propaganda machine being paid to put stories into the news showing other possibilities for what happened to Maddy.

Running with the idea that this group is simply doing what they can to push attention away from the parents, it is not much mosr to believe they could be shaping other kidnapings, directly or indirectly, to do that same thing.

5. jhony5

jhony5 Big Time BS'er

Why is this any worse than the police lying to the media? Its all a game. Fact is, there is NO EVIDENCE that the McCann's had anything to do with their daughters disappearance. None.

6. atlantic

atlantic Big Time BS

Another sighting that led nowhere. Has anyone heard anything new on this case?

7. atlantic

atlantic Big Time BS

God Bless Maddy.

8. sheik-yerbouti

sheik-yerbouti Big Time BS'er

9. Old Salt

Old Salt Big Time BS

Two papers were directed to pay the McCanns. Are you talking about the other two papers? My understanding of the TV news was that the papers admitted printing false information.

10. wez

wez Big Time BS

Always sad when a monetary figure gets attached to a life. I never really heard anything about this poor girl. No word I take it? Just up and disappeared..

11. Old Salt

Old Salt Big Time BS

Up and disappeared from the family's room at a resort while the parents were having dinner and drinks with friends.:( The papers were ordered to pay the money to the Find Maddy fund (not sure of the exact name of the fund), not to the parents.

12. wez

wez Big Time BS

How sad.. no telling what happened to her. Poor thing might even still be alive and in the hands of who knows who doing who knows what. :( There was that story not long ago of that boy who was found years later living with the guy that kidknapped him. I can't remember his name though..

13. atlantic

atlantic Big Time BS

The first name that came to mind for me was Steven Stayner, but I think you are talking about the one from Chicago area more recently. Was it a more recent case?

14. Old Salt

Old Salt Big Time BS

I thought it was in Missouri (St Louis area) or something like that.

15. sheik-yerbouti

apolyologies

I have not read it thoroughly yet

16. wez

wez Big Time BS

I think it was Steven.. that sounds familiar. I hadn't heard of a recent case from Chicago. Stinkin' sicko's!

17. atlantic

atlantic Big Time BS

Is that the case were the boy was living with a pizza delivery pedo for years and he was too afraid to tell anybody about his situation.

18. Old Salt

Old Salt Big Time BS

To tell the truth, I don't really remember all of the facts, but I'm pretty sure it is.

19. atlantic

atlantic Big Time BS

I saw on Fox news last night that the McCanns are supposedly going to be charged by the portugal police in the murder of their daughter. I still think they are innocent.

20. sheik-yerbouti

There was a case in Austria I think, where an 11 year old girl was kidnapped. She was kept alive, and managed to escape in her early twenties.

The kidnapper/beast killed himself rather than face justice.

It was just a few years ago.

The girl has Stockholm Syndrome. This is where the victim somehow gets to love the jailer, and defend him. It was strange listening to some of the things she said about him. I dont suppose she will ever fully recover.