So We Can Pray With Our Kids At A Ballgame

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Mopar Dude, Jun 27, 2022.

1. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Look what you've done here Randy. You've attracted pests. Clean up your act. :D

Mopar Dude likes this.
  2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Remember the 1980’s when every kid that misbehaved in school was medicated? Rather than correct their misbehavior, we created an entire addicted generation…… I fully admit that there are those that are genuinely gay. However just as any cause in America, it has been carried to such an extreme that it is now fashionable to be gender confused. And we won’t know the fallout from this imposition for another twenty years.

3. JoeNation
    No Mood

Couple of points here. I agree that kids are overmedicated. Not really the issue here but it is also the parents and the doctors driving this practice. Medication is merited in some cases but it is definitely overperscribed. Not all behavior issues can be addressed without the use of medications.
    Being gay has nothing to do with gender dysphoria or gender confusion as you call it. Being gay is being attracted to the same sex partner. Gender dysphoria is sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. It's not being gay.
    Even having made that distinction, I believe there are a handful people that latch onto the idea that they might have gender dysphoria but I also believe that they shouldn't be the focus that derails the issue for people that genuinely are gender dysphoric.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  4. charley

charley Well-Known Member

I think somebody saw daddy boinking mommy, and confused euphoric with dysphoric , and....well, here we are. Suffering the blahblah krap as a result of that long ago trauma.

toughcoins and CoinOKC like this.
  5. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

So does common sense.

Sorry this is 2022 . . . I guess I meant uncommon sense.

charley and Profiler like this.
  6. JoeNation
    No Mood

Randy! Did you get on the TikTok? :D

7. Mopar Dude

Nawwww. He doesn’t talk quite countrified as me.

JoeNation likes this.
  8. JoeNation
    No Mood

"This is a bunch-o crap. We need to git on the road. We need to git off the road." This is the MAGA base in all its glory. Where do these "patriots" come from anyway? My guess is incest.

9. Mopar Dude

Country bumpkins born of incestuous relationships have feelings too! We should educate masses on the qualities of incestuous relationships. Hey! We could teach it alongside gender fluidity!!!….. Sorry Joe. Does that make you feel icky?

toughcoins, CoinOKC and Profiler like this.
  10. JoeNation
    No Mood

You run with that. I'll catch up later.

11. Profiler
    Inspired

Profiler Well-Known Member

What a bigot!!!!

12. JoeNation
    No Mood

Hey, if incest is your cause de jour, I'll support you and your sister. Have at it.

It does kind of explain a lot. o_O

13. Profiler
    Inspired

So you’re opposed to incest, but you’re cool with pedophilia as long is it’s not being done by a catholic, showing adult subjects to children, having your type hiding gender transition procedures from their parents…… should I continue? Not surprising.

CoinOKC and Mopar Dude like this.
  14. JoeNation
    No Mood

15. Profiler
    Inspired

So you have no cognitive response much like the individual you voted for president. The positions of the left posted is well known

What U ignore likes this.
  16. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

So We Can Pray With Our Kids At A Ballgame??? why don't you keep that prayer crap to your shameful self instead of puking it up in everyone else's faces?

17. Mopar Dude

Alright tough guy…. Wait, I’m sorry…. Was that your chosen pronoun?

18. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

@Profiler, asked @JoeNation" "So you have no cognitive response much like the individual you voted for president..."

Are you surprised? I have learned since joing PL that little Joey NOnation (AKA MOEN or Chin Chin - the cowardly non-engaging primate, NEVER HAS A RESPONSE TO A DIRECT QUESTION! In my experience with ignorant atheist, liberal democrats, it is a common trait.

19. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Players and coaches have the right to knee and pray or not pray in Florida. But those crazy people also stand for the pledge and actually say Freedom and Justice for all.
    At least in the Red parts of the state.

CoinOKC likes this.