Ball envy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Andy, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

I noticed that the vast majority of people who attack the military or who state they are against fighting never served. I always thought of this as ball envy. I think without getting detailed most of you know what I am referring to. After all if someone never had the guts to lay it out would it not be easier for them to put down others who have vs admitting that they didn't have the ......
    I think that is one of the reasons the left blames our nation for the world's actions. For after all if they blame a homeboy or our own military then they take away the reason why we need to fight and if they take away the reason why we need to fight then they feel good about not having the ....to fight.
    Now there are plenty of brave people who never served or had the chance to serve and I am not referring to those types. But the type I am referring to usually sticks under the pretense of self-rightousness.

Now I do not gloryify war. War is evil but you can not sit down to tea and cookies with people and talk rational with them when they want to rape your women, cut your throat, take your land and brainwash your children.

2. OldDan

OldDan New Member

Confucius Say...

* Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

He also say...

* War is wrong - man with no balls cannot fight.

3. ajm229

ajm229 New Member

If you don't like using "balls", just use what my hispanic friends like to use: "cojones."

4. julzboi661

julzboi661 New Member

confucius say

need a penny, take a penny. need land, take land. need a trillion dollars? blow it all on million dollar tomahawk missles.

5. Danr

Danr New Member

That type of thinking is sinful.

6. Midas

Midas New Member

Another brilliant post and reply from a person that could care less about the defense of this country.

7. Midas

Midas New Member

The democratic party caved to the far left in their party right after the democatic convention of 1968 (Chicago). It is one of the reasons why the democratic party lost in 1968 because their party was now divided between Humphrey and Wallace.

These same hippies and flower children that were getting their heads smashed in by Chicago's finest cut their hair, shaved their beards, and made their way into universities (ask Meon, he's one of them) and the mass media. They lived off of us tax payers, grants, and social programs. They arrogantly believed they are and were smarter than everybody else and preached this new liberalism. Their motto: "Just give us more money and we will fix the country's social programs". If you want more money, just take more away from the military and/or the rich because the UN will protect us.

Just look at Danr's posts that white people in the south are "stupid". How much more arrogant can you get? It is people like Danr that honestly don't believe they are wrong because that is how they grew up. White people in the south are stupid and are easily converted to the evils of conservatism. Another brilliant point Danr!!

Part of this liberalism is still deep rooted from their hippie days where they held hands and sang, "Give Peace a Chance". This new branch of the democratic party (which eventually took over the entire tree like a parasite), loathed the military and anything to do with it. Just ask dems like Clinton. He hates the military and those that would serve.

So there you have it. Since 1968, democrats and liberals have demonstrated through actions and speaches their distain for our defense department. This is NOT the same party of FDR, Truman, and Jackson for these men at least had the guts to fight and defend this country.

Who's to blame for this attitude...just look back to 1968.

[​IMG]

These people eventaully breeded a whole new generation of "hate the military" and "gimmee, gimmee, gimmee".

8. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

Andy, I know you're going to find this hard to believe, but our country needs both the right-wing nut jobs like Midas and his ranting diatribes and left-wing tree hugging hippies. If there weren't extremes we folks just to the right and left of center would get pretty boring and we'd never go anywhere. It's the people on the outter edges that actually pull those of us in the center slightly to the right and left. We just have to be careful not to let them pull us to far in either direction. Our country or any country for that matter couldn't survive either extreme. So don't blame either side for all of this counties problems. You just end up ignoring the wacko's behind you.

9. OldDan

OldDan New Member

All right Danr, would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that whine?

10. Midas

Midas New Member

OK, Meon claims I am a wacko nutjob. Will somebody please explain to me what positions I stated are "wacko". Is it school choice?, is it a flat/fair tax? is it control of our borders? english as the official lanquage of the U.S. so firefighters don't have to learn 10 lanquages to yell "fire" in a burning building?

Is it willing to take the fight to islamic enemies in THEIR backyard instead of wait for the next attack on OUR soil??

Only libs would find any of my positions "wacko or nut jobs". Please enlighten me because maybe Meon and Danr are right. Maybe we should open our borders, not fight against islamic terrorists, raise taxes, have national healthcare, and let the lawyers sue more. I guess they are right because liberals are smarter than us white people living in the south.

11. Bonedigger

Bonedigger Another Wandering Celt

George S. Patton, Jr., (19 STARS, A study of military character and leadership; by Edgar F. Puryear, Jr.) had an analogy which I've endeavored to live up to; "A man that won't &%$@ won't fight." I've always tried to be fearless :D

BBV

12. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

You continually make your points by attributing the exact extreme converse position to others that have never voiced such an opinion in the first place. It's like debating with yourself where you state your position on issues, move over to the next podium, and tell everyone what your opponent would say if he existed. Does anyone else find this to be a strange debating technique or am I alone in this observation? And does this make Midas a “Masturdebater” or just a mental Masturbator?

13. Midas

Midas New Member

Again with the name calling. Typical method from a true liberal. You state that all of my points are "wacko" or "nutjob" and then have the nerve to say you never agreed or disagreed with my printed positions. I laid out my case. You blasted them and labeled me as far-right and extreme...but that's alright, you never voiced an opinion on the content, did ya?

Step one, deny, deny, deny. Step two, accuse your enemy. Step three, name call. Repeat steps one through three until you win...right from the Clinton politcal play book. Remember when he said, "...if you repeat it [denial] enough, eventally people will believe ya."

The point in this thread is very clear. Liberals are VERY weak on defense and all things being equal, they dislike/hate the miliatry. Clinton used the term "loath" The same liberals run to Canada during Vietnam, but expect the U.S. to welcome them back with open arms. The same liberals spit on our troops and accuse them of killing babies and destroying milk factories, but then claim they support the troops.

The left has proved their lack of will and courage through ACTIONS. They like to remember Kennedy who enacted tax cuts and a blockade against Cuba. Can they honestly say if that occured today, the left would have NOT jumped all over these "far-right' actions??

So what does a person do when they are losing a constructive arguement. They resort to name calling (i.e., baby killer) so they can bring down an elevated person down and BELOW their level...just so they can feel good about themselves.

It is one of the reasons they think we should not keep score in sporting events (i.e., little league baseball) so that everybody feels good and happy. It is not fair that one exceeds and somebody else loses. That same mentality exists right up to fighting our wars. Why can't we all get along and just sit down and talk? Never mind those mulsims blowing themselves up, we just need to understand them better and I am sure they will stop.

14. Danr

Danr New Member

That type of thinking creates the need for this "defence of the country" thing. Midas I am afraid that you have fallen for the myth of the dangerous world. This is a hold over from our primative orgins.

15. Midas

Midas New Member

When you equate (that means make equal) the defense of this country as being "sinful". I call it like it is...

16. Danr

Danr New Member

I was calling that macho attitude sinful. I am sure that you know that that attitude leads to violence (if you are unaware of that you have lead a sheltered life).

17. Midas

Midas New Member

So defending your country is now macho and sinful?

Gee, I always thought the military's job was to kill bad guys and knock down their buildings. I guess you can call that violent. Silly me...you were right all aloong!

18. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

You have an incredible ability to completely and thoroughly miss the entire point of any and all posts. Could this be because you have never opened your mind long enough to let anything in? Hey Midas...Look out behind you! Just kidding old buddy. Are we still friends? 'Cause gosh geez whiz I'd miss all this swell chatting with ya if we weren't. Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie a hug!

19. Midas

Midas New Member

Sure...why not, it is Christmas time. I can go for a little peace and goodwill and all of that stuff...

[​IMG]

20. rambozo

rambozo New Member

Midas "Will somebody please explain to me what positions I stated are "wacko". "

well you do have a weird thing about spinal tissue.which just furthers my case that republicans eat their own. :eat: