ISIS Claims Responsibility For Bombing In Manchester

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinOKC, May 23, 2017.

1. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Maybe if you pulled your head out of you ass you could hear. Anti-government BS is all you pukes ever spew.

2. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

wow. just wow. you are a complete moron. there's just no other way to describe you.

3. JoeNation
    No Mood

Doesn't seem like you can dispute one thing I wrote so you attack me instead. Good plan idiot.

4. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

I don't have to dispute you. Facts do it for me.

5. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

Coin, you can hang around and feed the Trolls. I'm done.

6. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

I'm just about done too, Jack. It was fun for a while, but now that Donald Trump is president, the liberals have literally gone off the deep end with their hatred. They're deranged and wouldn't know an honest political discussion if it bit them on their little safe-space, snowflake asses.

I'm ecstatic (and will be forever) that Trump beat that lying, crooked hag Hillary and forever eliminated the prospect of a Clinton dynasty. Americans smashed the liberal agenda to pieces like it hasn't been smashed in nearly 100 years. Good God Almighty, I love it!!!

America is in for some great times during the next four years, so I think I'll just sit back and watch it unfold without dealing with the vicious, violent, hate-spewing, lunatic liberals on this forum.

It was so fun defeating them in the last election and watching idiots like JoeNation squirm and have to eat his words. Ahhhh, fun times. Fun times, indeed.

Anyway, I just have two wonderful words for the moronic liberals:

PRESIDENT TRUMP

arizonaJack likes this.
  7. JoeNation
    No Mood

Don't be such a Larry.

8. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

Coin, send me a PM. I cannot on my phone. I'll stay in touch with you on social media :)

9. JoeNation
    No Mood

Snowflakes.