Obamagate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GeneWright, May 13, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

No problem. You weren't born yet. :)

BTW Reagan and VP Bush were both subpoenaed to testify in the Oliver North case and John Poindexter.

2. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

Was his appearance voluntary or a congressional subpoena?

3. JoeNation
    No Mood

CoinBlazer likes this.
  4. JoeNation
    No Mood

5. CoinBlazer

Spare me the BS, I watched that earlier when it was posted to SnapChat, I don’t consider these late show hosts to be valid sources of information. They will twist and twirl anything to garner more views, thats what they do. I can’t stand it.

6. JoeNation
    No Mood

It's comedy. Pure and simple. Without the escape humor provides us, we would be at each other's throats the way people hundreds of year ago were. Laughter is not only good for us, it exposes the truth like no other medium can. Political humor is a release valve. Never underestimate the use of humor to convey a point political or otherwise. Once you lose the ability to laugh at yourself or others, you burden the rest of us with your mere existence someone once said. I might be paraphrasing a bit.

7. CoinBlazer

I can respect the use of humor, my issue is when people can’t tell the difference between the use of humor and the true display of facts.

8. JoeNation
    No Mood

I would guess that it is similar to people watching Fox, so called, News. They definitely can't tell propaganda from the true display of facts. It does make some people angry so I understand your feelings about humor from the likes of Trevor Noah.

9. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

And the same can be said of you with your bullying and your canned posts.

Why are you so upset at Fox News? Are you against the First Amendment? I suspect that you are, but as usual you will never discuss policy issues that concern your true political philosophy. You know your credibility would suffer greatly if you did.

10. CoinBlazer

From a less critical perspective, I believe @JoeNation finds Fox News as credible as much as I find Greta Thurnburg a credible source on Environmental Science. Whether Joe is correct on his opinion in another matter. However on your observation of Joes position on the 1st Amendment, I would believe that he holds the same position of Fox as I do Greta, that whether we agree or not, we’ll let them keep talking anyway

11. JoeNation
    No Mood

True I guess. Fox is to news what fish are to astronauts. Fox rehashed Spygate and repackaged it into Obamagate. But if Fox is your only source of information, then I suppose it is all you are hearing right now.

I wondered exactly what they were trying to distract their faithful from during this pandemic that would be more important than the pandemic itself but soon realized it was the pandemic they were trying to distract from and in particular, Trump's bungled response. His numbers on the crisis have been steadily slipping and more reporting on the pandemic wouldn't help those numbers much. Fox decided to throw him a piece of red meat in their efforts to repackage the old conspiracy theory originally known as Spygate but now has the more pointed name of Obamagate that Trump himself can't explain.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  12. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

Also, I'm fully expecting Fox, and by extension Trump (since he primarily parrots television) to turn this into a story about Biden. Some peace of "evidence" and a small leap of faith will lead viewers to speculate this whole issue was a wrongdoing led by Biden.

If you're looking for some cash, I guarantee there's money in being the first to sell "Bidengate" merchandise as we get closer to November.

JoeNation likes this.
  13. JoeNation
    No Mood

I think I'll own the hash tag.

14. CoinBlazer

Remember, No Malarkey!

JoeNation and GeneWright like this.
  15. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

16. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

Excepted that your canned response lie has been outed. You will need to find a new one.

Can’t you guys present your opinions in your own words and formats? Do you really need to have the far-left websites supply them for you? Are you just puppets who come here to shout your opinions to yourself? You are not changing any minds with this nonsense.

17. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

18. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

More dim whittled responses from @JoeNation's toady. Do you have any original thaughts, or do you have to depend on robotic cut and paste?

The time is coming where you will need to post positive things about Joe Biden. You can't be somebody with nobody.

19. JoeNation
    No Mood

Why do words in a different format make you think that they aren't words anymore?

Are these words any different...

@JohnHamilton is a dirty stinking coward.

than...

coward.PNG

Is it too much for you to extrapolate?

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  20. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

Canned insults ... you have hit a new low, Joe, but I know you can do worse.

Who knows? Maybe you hate me more than you do Trump. That would be saying something.

As for your comment, I note the source and therefore it means nothing. I stood up to your hate and stupidity, and that is acting cowardly, we have a new definition for the term.

Last edited: May 18, 2020