Should two gays be able to adopt a child? Together? I think that as long as the family will love the child, then they should be able to. We have so many children that need good homes these days and if a gay couple can give love and happiness as well as stability to a child, then more power to them!
Thanks so much De Orc. I have been having an arguement with my friend and he says that no they should not be allowed to adopted. I am glad that I have someone that stands beside me!
As long as it is a good loving enviroment then why not, Oh I know some will get on the well they will turn the child gay or they will be pedophiles band waggon but heck you get bigots all over the place
That is great that so many people are agreeing on this. I would have thought many on here would have said no for sure.