One in four Illinois residents (25%) say the sate is the worst place to live. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/04/25/state-pride-gallup-montana-alaska/8140879/
I would be one in four that agree. Illinois sucks. I hate Illinois. It has nothing to do with politics Right or Left. I always just figure it could be worse, I could live in Oklahoma. It keeps me going. I'm from Minnesota originally. I'd love to live there again.
Not according the the people surveyed. Of course, for you Oklahoma would be a living hell. We believe in letting babies live, earning an honest living, capitalism, freedom, Constitutional rights and integrity... just to name a few. Thankfully, Missouri separates our two states. I do like Chicago pizza, so I'll give you that. And it was fun watching Geraldo open Al Capone's vault... View attachment 2488
I'll second that. They have absolutely nothing so this is all they can come up with to crow and verbal gizz about. It's always the Them vs. Us for these idiots. Booooooring!
You mean that you don't want to talk about Fast and Furious, Obamacare, the economy, IRS, Lerner, Benghazi, "keep your insurance", etc.