The BEST thing on the internet today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Sep 21, 2021.

1. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Christ,
    I just had an MI!
    You finally replied to a post I authored.

I got all warm and limber and settled into a comfortable position to be able to comprehend the wonders of the language of communication that you were sharing.

What happens: Affirmation of Dumbness, by the General of the Reddit Army That Isn't.
    Very disappointed.

I AM NOT LISTENING...I AM READING, DUMAZZ.

Defend your position that I replied to, and use Google or Wikipedia, if you must (I shouldn't have typed 'if". How else can you formulate a stream of coordinated letters that create an interpretable sentence without either source?).

Little Joe, stop changing lanes and attempting to divert the attention of the reader from your stupidity and phoniness.

If you can not discuss my POV in either of my posts above, by defending yours, then state you can't. There is no shame in admitting your cerebral limitations.

As to "don't listen to us....(I already pointed out the "listen' part)" ....every time I read any Marxist Ideology of Division BullShit that you post, I am going to destroy every nook and cranny of the openings in your Marxist Indoctrinated Brain that produce the Hateful Marxist salient thoughts that emanate therefrom.

2. yakpoo
    Cynical

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Answer straight...what is your view on State Voter ID requirements? A simple "Pro" or "Con" will suffice.

3. yakpoo
    Cynical

yakpoo Well-Known Member

They're already toast. Poor AOC is brought to "tears" even when she doesn't have the backbone to vote "No". Typically spineless Marxist!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  4. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Trump didn't win.

5. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Yak I'll tell you what. The minute you start showing me some real proof that I'm Marxist (and not just some crap in your head - what in the hell are you on?) because I didn't know it. I just might entertain you with an answer or two.

In the meantime I'll just point out a few facts OK?

You are a RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, ANTI-SEMETIC, MYSOGONISTIC piece of the last part of your name.

Everybody knows it. It's SO obvious.

You should seek some type of mental evaluation and seek help. Maybe you could be so lucky as to share a room with Mike Lindell.

And I almost forgot.

TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST
    TRUMP LOST

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Much of America? I doubt that but then again, in your echo chamber, I'm sure that is what it sounds like.

7. charley

Little Joe, Little Joe...
    The United States of America. A Federal Republic.
    Not the other America, that the Marxist Ideology of Division has been trying since WWII to conquer, using subterfuge, invasions, torture, drugs, Marxist Cronies installed as Heads of State to do their bidding, and illegal international business practices.

Clown.

Of course not. It would be an assault on your hateful Ideology of Division to contemplate such a scenario.

Clown

8. charley

Cowboys And Aliens.......

9. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

I don't give a crap about Trump . . . It's the liberals I care about . . . liberals not governing how we live.

10. toughcoins

No substance . . . Unworthy of reply . . .

11. toughcoins

Of course you do . . . there's no room for penetration of any other messaging over your loud liberal incantations.

Dominate the TV screens, dominate the music industry, dominate the radio waves, dominate the internet, dominate the movie screens, dominate all popular modes of communication and squeeze out conservatism.

12. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Tell that to Yak. He didn't get the memo yet.

13. JoeNation
    Angelic

Really? You are kind of ...stupid if you believe what you wrote. Ever looked into talk radio? Have the dreaded Liberals taken that over? You'd have to be pretty uninformed to believe that Liberals own talk radio in this country but maybe you were just on a screed and couldn't be bothered to check out actual facts. But that is just typical YOU. I don't know how anyone dominates the internet. That is just a foolish thing to say. Another old man railing at the interweb.

The truth is that conservative is killing itself just fine all by itself. Trump put the final nail in the conservative coffin and now you are all little Trumpies. Conservatism died under the massive weight of it's own hypocrisy. It was ripe for a grifter to walk in and scoop up the garbage that remained. All you have now is anger and resentment for your own failings. But please, don't take any personal responsibility for your loss, blame others.

14. toughcoins

If you were patient enough to read and digest what I wrote, I cited radio and not talk radio in particular.

As for the internet, political censorship is prolific in popular internet circles. I am no great follower of major social media sites, but I've seen contrasting examples of messages that were removed and others that were allowed to stand, and there was no equity in those cases . . . just crickets when the platforms were challenged.

I daresay, things are a bit more fair here at PL.

By the way, thanks for calling me stupid . . . it really defines your style.

15. JoeNation
    Angelic

So you were citing rock and roll, country, and classical music stations as liberal bastions of influence? Those damn kids and their music right? Too funny when you get nailed for making up nonsense. You make me laugh with pathetic rhetoric.

16. charley

As usual, Little Joe, you Convey nothing short of hateful Ideology of Division when you post.

You cobble meaningless unconnected words and phrases together, in a Scrabble game manner, hoping that the stupidity of the lettered tiles you combine on your wooden brain tile holder will earn points.

Score: Clown Little Joe....0. that is ZERO.

Stupid. Every post by you is stupid and Trumpterbation.

Clown.

17. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Did someone say CLOWN?

Hooray kids, it's Charley the clown!

[​IMG]

18. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

anyone who doesn't parrot trump and the talk show blowhards are "fake news" and librull

19. toughcoins

And FlyDiddles takes the cake.

20. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

I don't parrot trump. you're confused again.