The BEST thing on the internet today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Sep 21, 2021.

1. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

You're the one who can't defend Modern Monetary Theory...the financial bedrock of Progressive economics. Do that effectively and we'll listen to what else you have to say. ;)

2. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

To you, I’m not surprised. To most others, I suspect it’s more meaningful than yours.

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

So you align yourself with "others" as if that has any meaning or relevance. Good luck.

What is that logical fallacy called again?

Ad populum
    This Latin word translates as “to the people” and can be termed as popular with people. It is also known as the bandwagon fallacy. This particular fallacy simply refers to a writer using information to get the reader on board with the majority’s viewpoint of the argument stated.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

I'll tell you what, you explain anti-Heliocentrism to me and I'll consider anything else you might have to say.

5. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Lol...no one believes the Earth as the center of the Universe...and even if you can find one, no one bases an entire economic system on it FCOL! See? ...that's the stupidity of your argument. You equate reality with fiction...it's a non sequitur.

But YOU...you support and defend a political system based on Modern Monetary Theory. You're the one who needs to explain yourself! ...we're waiting...:rolleyes:.

6. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Here we go again, dumazz.

Having studied Copi at Georgetown, it can be a STRONG ARGUMENT in INDUCTIVE LOGIC. A cogent poll would support the logic.

Your stupid objection to the statement and attempt to blow up a cricket using a grenade, to gain public acclimation for your ignorant pouting, is based on illogical logic, because you fail to address and consider and interpret the key words ".....I suspect it is more meaningful than yours....".

You are using a weak inductive argument by interpreting the key words as a factual utterance. It is not and was not, and the key words are not proposing Argumentum Ad Populum in any manner in any language on any subject

What you are presenting as a retort is a classic Appeal To Spite fallacy.

Chronological Snobbery is the first Tell of a failed Logistician. Yes, I also read Lewis and Barfield, idiot.

A test of your depth of commitment to your lack of reasoning can be constructed with a simple question:

If both statements were a Contract dispute that proceeded to a judicial forum, what would you do.....present Verba Fortius Accipiuntur Contra Proferentem against yourself?

Illogical logic, right?

Do you understand now, dumazz?

I really really get so weary of correcting you in public. I wish I could use a virtual paddle on your azz every time you post (which is every time you post) stupid stuff.

Try not relying on Veblen to support your ignorance. YOU are exactly what Veblen was referring to.

MY God, you are dumb. Really.

7. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

This is what you call diversion. The above was a Yak response to me.
    I don't remember him asking me anything about "Modern Monetary Theory" so I just searched the threads. Lo and behold I found it...

IN A THREAD I NEVER POSTED ON

Nice try Yak. You do exactly what you accuse others of. Pitiful man just plain pitiful.

The above response was directed at JoeNation.

Now you might not believe this Yak but we're not all the same. If you're going to make stuff up at least try to make it somewhat believable.

I hate to say it (but not much) but I do believe you are quite a few fries short of a happy meal.

8. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

I thought I asked all the Marxists. I guess I missed one. :oops:

Please feel free to opine on your economic dogma...

9. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Dumazz, do you prefer I destroy your reliance on your Pillar of Leaves? Or, do you want to burn the leaves yourself while you are still standing on them, to avoid the excess pain caused by my pending destruction of your attempt to play Iyampwitysmatatstuf)?

Don't continue your stupidity, and please, please stop slightly raising your chin, and gently sniffing the air a few times, as you stare over the nose-resting spectacles at the monitor and keyboard simultaneously, while brushing off your Sherlock Holmes Costume you bought and wear when you are on line.

Consider THAT before you reply.

Try replying in the fashion of Jefferson: L'empereur n'a pas de vetements. I will interpret it as irrelevant wordsmithing, as Hamilton did.

Smugness and haughtiness doesn't become you. You can't back it up with The right Stuff.

10. toughcoins

If that’s how you read my post, you are far from a critical reader / thinker Joe, although I’m not surprised.

I’ve never met anyone else, on-line or off who so consistently jumps from one exhausted argument to the next.

11. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

...again and again.

Show me how you know these things. Not just you frothing over a keyboard.

If everyone you deem as a Marxist was this world would be all totalitarian.

For the record Captain Feces I haven't even looked into the Modern Monetary Theory. Makes it kind of hard to opine on.

12. toughcoins

No one believes in JoeCentrism either . . . Except Joe.

yakpoo likes this.
  13. JoeNation
    Angelic

Maybe you should get out of the house more often.

14. JoeNation
    Angelic

[QUOTE="charley dumbazz

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  15. toughcoins

I get out plenty Joe. Maybe you should have locked yourself out of the echo chamber instead of inside it.

16. JoeNation
    Angelic

Who won the 2020 presidential election again? Come on. Say it.

17. toughcoins

If you’re willing to take the few minutes necessary, I too am extremely interested in your take on it.

18. toughcoins

Liars, cheaters and thieves . . .

yakpoo likes this.
  19. JoeNation
    Angelic

Now who is inside the echo chamber? :rolleyes:

Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.

20. toughcoins

I’m supposed to back off from that?

Much of America believes the election was conducted unfairly, and if evidence ever surfaces to that effect, the DNC will be toast.