The division in America began in grade school

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Sep 23, 2021.

1. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Nope...this is a requirement of citizenship. Always has been and always will be. Today's "Democrat" party attempted (and failed) to overthrown America's Constitutional government. Citizens of this country will patiently use the Constitutional process to bring the traitors to justice and repair the damage done.

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

the Amish and Jehovah's witness do not recite it nor slobber on flags.

you going to go cull them, Hitler?

3. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Wasn't sure it was possible but Yak's getting crazier.

Hitler big time Yak.

If you start "culling" people like me you're going to need a lot, I mean A LOT, of space to incarcerate them all.
    What's your solution? Gulags? Concentration camps?
    You're talking about at least 1/4 of the country's population genius.

You are a very disturbed individual Yak. I urge you to get help.

4. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Certainly everyone here illegally...and those plotting to overthrown the Constitution. If that's 25%, then it's 25%. What's your point? If folks don't want to be here, no wants to force them to stay. You can't play outside of the boundary lines and can't change the rules without following the Constitutional process...PERIOD!

5. FryDaddyJr

another Nazi just like trump

6. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

I have no doubt Marxist Snowflakes see me as a Big Blue Meanie...please try not to cry. ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  7. FryDaddyJr

wow, how old ARE you...LOL

8. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

...old enough to spot a Marxist.

9. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

By your posts it's OBVIOUS you're a neo-Nazi skin head.
    Open up those concentration camps!

He's old enough to sign up for the Nazi party. Hitler youth?

10. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Now that I know who Little Joe is, it was not that difficult a conundrum to not include his name as a preference in your personal rating game.

However, since the criteria for rating is your personal choice (and seems to be more of a Dating Game choice) and since you have arbitrarily concluded that three respondents (yourself included by obvious implication) are the most intelligent participants, then there is no need for anybody else to comment, because your selection choices have concluded any other participants are less intelligent.

Truth in posting: I have just posted this response, after signing on and being aware I had a message from tough coins concerning editing for inappropriate language. Fair enough. No harm and no foul.

But, my present post is not a result of that hand smacking.

11. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

I was only rating the Marxists. By definition, they are children in need of guidance.

12. charley

charley Well-Known Member

I deduced that conclusion on my own, without any input from any other source.

I was and am intelligent enough to exercise this feat of intelligent reasoning.

Accordingly, the obvious fact that emerges is, I am more intelligent than the two names you posted, and by utilizing a similar Decision Tree method, you are equally ranked with them.

I win.

PS: I sincerely pray that my language in this post is acceptable to the Moderator.
    I wouldn't want to be considered less articulate than the Clown Little Joe.

13. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Says a VERY disturbed individual who just happens to be a neo-Nazi skinhead.

14. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

You're wasting your time. I lead a life I'm very proud of. You'll have to peddle your "White Guilt" somewhere else. :)

15. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

It is far, far more likely that you're a skinhead than I or anyone else is a Marxist simply because there are more self-identified skinhead groups than Marxist groups. I know next to nothing about Marxist Philosophy but you espouse much the same rhetoric as a skinhead group member. So, like you do, I am just going to assume that you are a skinhead group member or at least sympathize with their white supremacist viewpoints. That's how the game is played and you are now Yak-a-poo skinhead dude.

yakpoo likes this.
  16. FryDaddyJr

Do you use fabric softener on your Klan robes to keep em nice?

17. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Wrong again! I'm growing a cancer wig. My queue is 8 "...going for 14". :)
    Perhaps after I harvest it. ;)

18. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

White guilt has nothing to do with it.
    A neo-Nazi skinhead is a neo-Nazi skinhead and you ARE one.

Stop falsely hiding behind The Constitution and come clean.

19. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

See? This is what Marxists do. They conflate a good with a bad to make the good appear bad or the bad to appear good...whatever suits their purposes. The 21st Century definition of "White Supremacy" is now the U.S. Constitution...when it's the Constitution that allows American society to evolve in a positive direction.

Or, I should say, that's the way the Founding Fathers designed it. The Constitution was dealt a mortal blow when the 16th Amendment was ratified. Some say it really wasn't ratified since its verbiage changed during the ratification process without being re-ratified by States that ratified the defunct version. In any event, the 16th Amendment (direct taxation) must be repealed to restore Public oversight of government.

(Lol...is that how skinheads talk?)

20. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Troll all you wish. :D