Trump’s Attempt To Overturn The Election Came Right Out Of The Fascist Handbook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FryDaddyJr, Nov 25, 2020.

1. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Like Al and Hillary after the vote, OK, I get it, after all there is really no such thing as machine politics. Tammany Hall and Mayor Daley were not only Democrats, but a myth also.

toughcoins likes this.
  2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Translation....."Yeah, but...."

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

You Trumpers refuse to even acknowledge the sabotage of the Post Office which was done pretty openly. You refuse to acknowledge the Texas Governor getting rid of all but one drop-off box in a county of 5 million people. You refuse to acknowledge the shutting down polling places in black communities while opening more in white ones. You refuse to acknowledge all the voter suppression tactics by the GOP but you want us to pay attention to wild conspiracy theories. Here is some advice: Wipe your eyes, change your tampon, put on your big-boy pants and go sit under your rock. And by all means, do keep listening to this idiot.

Trump Claims FBI And Justice Department May Have Helped Rig Election
    Source: Forbes

Nov 29, 2020,11:42am EST
    Jemima McEvoy Forbes Staff

Despite having finally assented to allowing his administration to cooperate with the transition of power to President-elect Joe Biden, President Trump on Sunday continued to spout baseless voter fraud claims in his first interview since Election Day, including suggesting that the FBI and Department of Justice were involved in rigging the election against him.

KEY FACTS
    • “This is total fraud,” Trump told host Maria Bartiromo during the interview on Fox Business’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” adding: “And how the FBI and Department of Justice—I don’t know—maybe they’re involved, but how people are getting away with this stuff—it’s unbelievable.”
    • The president offered no evidence to back up this claim, and then went on to complain at length about how the two agencies had been “missing in action” in investigating his voter fraud claims.

4. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

people are also confusing Russian meddling with actual vote fraud. a nation of dolts

5. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

We Trumpers were in charge of voter suppression for mail-ins, You Bidenites were responsible for stuffing the boxes. With 2.8 million mail-in votes and historical "turnout", it is obvious that your side won. As for the one drop-off box for a county of 5 million, you can drive to and drop it off for free or, you can "mail it in" for $1.40 and place it in your mail box where a unionize, certified Biden endorser will make sure it is delivered (and them some). I don't see any wide spread evidence of voter suppression, do you?

6. FryDaddyJr

how many people are involved in your voter fraud allegation (with no evidence)?

7. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

So Trump won 2016 fair and square. No vote manipulation. Good to know.

8. FryDaddyJr

no ballot manipulation. there's a difference. (Case in point)

9. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Good question, given me 3 years, 28 million dollars, the resources of the FBI, and full attention of congress and I will let you know.

10. FryDaddyJr

it must be tens of thousands of people...all keeping a secret. Pretty stupid theory.

11. FryDaddyJr

Over the course of his nearly two-year-long probe, special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have now indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes. Those indictments have led to seven guilty pleas and five people sentenced to prison.

derp

12. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

Leaving the fascist playbook aside for a moment, this schtick is part of Donald J. Trump's playbook. He claimed both before and after the 2016 election that it was "rigged" and that there were millions of fraudulent votes. He had a special presidential commission look into it. I think we all know that what it found was a huge, horrible, widespread conspiracy of bupkis. It disbanded quietly and nothing more was heard about it.

In 2005, Donald J. Trump told the world that the fact that he'd failed to win an Emmy for some time was because voting for the Emmy's was rigged.

In 2016 when Donald J. Trump didn't win in the Iowa caucus, he said it was because the vote had been rigged.

Donald J. Trump will claim that any vote that he's lost has been rigged. Millions are gullible enough to believe him.

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  13. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

It's 35. You for got FBI Lawyer Kevin Clinesmith who plead guilty to doctoring documents he present to the FISA in order to pursue an illegal investigation.

See what you can achieve when you have the power of the FBI, congress, press, behind you tearing the into the lives of everyone remotely related to the administration. Let's look at some of these bastards.......

Roger Stone (Lying)
    Stone, a longtime Trump associate and political consultant, was indicted in January on seven charges related to lying to investigators about efforts by top Trump campaign aides to learn about WikiLeaks plans to release emails that Russian operatives had stolen from the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee.

Michael Flynn (Coerced into a Perjury Trap / Prosecution Dropped Charges / Judge Refused and request part as Jury and Executioner)
    Trump’s former national security adviser pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to investigators about meetings with Russians during the presidential transition. He cooperated with Mueller under a plea agreement and still awaits sentencing.

Michael Cohen (Lying - Covering up a Naughty)
    Trump’s former personal lawyer and fixer pleaded guilty in November 2018 to lying to Congress about a proposed real-estate deal in Moscow. He also pleaded guilty in August 2018 to charges related to making hush money payments to two women who claimed to have had sex with Trump. Cohen was sentenced in December 2018 to three years in prison.

Paul Manafort (Look a Real Crook, but not relevant)
    Trump’s former campaign chairman was convicted in August of tax and bank charges. He also pleaded guilty in September to conspiracy to commit money laundering, tax fraud and failing to register to represent foreign interests, and to obstruction of justice. Manafort was sentenced to 7.5 years in prison.

Rick Gates (Lying / Sell Out)
    Gates worked for Manafort before and during the campaign and also headed Trump’s inaugural committee. He pleaded guilty in February 2018 to conspiracy and lying to FBI agents and prosecutors. He cooperated with Mueller and awaits sentencing.

Konstantin Kilimnik (We found one!!)
    Kilimnik is an alleged Russian spy who worked with Manafort and Gates in Kiev. He was indicted in June 2018 on charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

George Papadopoulos (Lying)
    Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, pleaded guilty in October 2017 to lying to FBI agents. He served 14 days in prison and was ordered to pay a $9,500 fine and complete 200 hours of community service.

Alex van der Zwaan (Lying)
    Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan pleaded guilty in February 2018 to lying to FBI agents about his work for Manafort and Gates. He served 30 days in prison and was fined $20,000.

Richard Pinedo (Another Crook - I didn't realize that you got such little time for bank fraud and identity theft)
    Pinedo pleaded guilty in February 2018 to identity fraud for trading in bank account numbers from stolen identities that were then used by the Russians. Pinedo was sentenced to six months in prison and ordered to complete 100 hours of community service.

12 Russian nationals tied to hacking (Let me guess, Facebook, Twitter, Google, I can't think of any of the others)
    The twelve Russians were indicted in July 2018 on charges related to a conspiracy to hack Democratic computers with the goal of influencing the 2016 election. Charges included aggravated identity theft and money laundering.

Internet Research Agency (Black Hat Hackers - Proof of connection to Trump or Russian Government)
    Thirteen Russian nationals and three entities, including the Internet Research Agency, were indicted in February 2018 with conspiracy to defraud the U.S. for interfering with the election. Three were charged with conspiracy to commit wire and bank fraud. Five were charged with aggravated identity theft.

A whole lot of Lying to your witch hunters going on, at least they didn't have sex with that woman.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  14. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Oh PS: you forgot to mention the of 100 hours of community service in the sentencing.

15. JoeNation
    Angelic

I'll say that there was election fraud in 2020. First Trump stops the mail carriers overtime, then he has them pissing off the public by ordering them to slow down the mail so the ballots will not be back in time, then destroys sorting machines, and to add insult to injury he’s turning around and blaming them for his resounding election loss.

16. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Evidence please. Do you have a location of undelivered ballots. Piles of discarded Biden ballots. Please show me your source material.

You believe there was fraud, I believe there was fraud. Don't you think we should fix this. My initial statement was that no one will truly know the count from this election and that it should be investigated and fixed. I have also stated that who ever wins the electoral vote is the next president. Be it Biden then good for him, now fix the damn problem instead of sweeping it under the rug for next time.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  17. JoeNation
    Angelic

The problem is that there was no problem other than the ones Trump and his sycophants intentionally created and he still lost by a whopping 6 million votes. Imagine if he hadn't done everything he could to suppress the mail-in voting. He probably would have lost by 10 million votes.

The only manipulation of the vote that can actually be documented was committed by those in power. Yes, by all means, fix it so it doesn't happen again. It should never have been tolerated in the first place. The rest of the noise regarding voter fraud is just that, noise.

18. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

The key word here is "Imagine". Imagine there are no Trumper's it's easy to do, No opposition, No wrong thinkers too. The utopia of a one party system.

Since all elections are managed locally, you're talking about precincts that have primarily Democrats in power. I'm not blaming anyone in particular. I think a lot of it is incompetence coupled with a faulty system.

19. FryDaddyJr

US Dominion Voting Systems CEO explains why Trump and Sidney Powell’s attacks are bonkers

“The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but I’ll set the record straight,” he wrote on Monday. “Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo Chávez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominion’s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.”

Not that the conspiracy theorists will be swayed, but he said there was “no secret ‘vote flipping’ algorithm.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fake-claims-about-dominion-voting-systems-do-real-damage-11606755399

20. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Direct from Dominion CEO's mouth. If they cheated, he'd admit it. Thank you for your research. So how much did they donate to the Clinton Foundation? Not that's there anything wrong with that. If you want to play, you better butter the bread.